Buying and using our material should prove to be:
- Value for money: a wealth of material available at the touch of a button for your whole school. (See section 9 below)
- Makes Budgeting Easier: an invaluable maths
resource for your whole school at a competitive price (see Reviews page).
- Convenient: at any time your whole school can have access to the material.
- Quick: one easy payment allows total access for 6 months for your whole school.
- Flexible: you can download the material straight into your computers in the school and:
Authoritative: based on UK National Curriculum.
- save it
- view it on screen or
- print it off on paper and use it later.
The material is designed to test the objectives of the UK National Curriculum in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the
Department of Education.
Can be updated more easily: to reflect changes, because of its e-book format, when compared with old-style paper books.
Road Tested: the material is the product of almost 30 years’ teaching, observing, note taking, reviewing and examining experience.
Extensive: the package consists of:
- teaching material- in graduated order of difficulty at each level of study
- Practice papers and worked answers
- examination style tests and worked answers
- thematic books focused on areas of known difficulty namely:
- Encyclopaedia of Maths
- Interactive Tests Online
To see what is available in terms of individual topics covered at each level download the Free List of Contents.
We currently have two standard school subscriptions, One for Primary Schools and the other for Secondary Schools, Colleges and Other Institutions.
The Costs of these Subscriptions are as follows:
The Primary Subscription gives access to all Keystage 2 material. Interactive Tests and Encyclopaedia of Mathematics are also included.
Primary Subscription - £250.00 Plus VAT - 6 months' access
The Secondary Subscription gives access to material in: Key Stage 3, GCSE Ordinary, GCSE Additional, GCE Advanced Subsidiary, GCE Advanced, Algebra, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, and Trigonometry. Interactive Tests and Encyclopaedia
of Mathematics are also included.
Secondary Subscription - £550.00 Plus VAT - 6 months' access
Please contact us to arrange a subscription or if you would like to configure a